Some struggles are universal. Some are universal just to specific groups of people. For bookworms, there are some problems we’ve all dealt with at some point or another.
1. Finding out a book isn’t a stand-a-lone by finishing the book….which ends on a cliffhanger.
2. Learning the sequel you’ve been waiting for had it’s release date pushed back.
3. Learning the sequel you’ve been waiting for has been cancelled.
4. Realizing that mid-way through a series, the covers changed and now your books won’t match.
5. Pre-ordering a book and not getting it on release day.
6. Loaning out a book and getting it back damaged….or not getting it back at all.
7. Being so close to finishing a book but unable to keep your eyes open.
8. Getting interrupted in the middle of a scene.
9. Dropping your book and losing track of what page you’re on.
10. Reading in public and trying to contain your many emotions.
11. Trying to get a comfortable position while reading.
12. Trying to lie down while reading.
13. Trying to eat while reading.
14. All of your library holds coming in at the same time.
15. Turning on your ereader and realizing that battery is dead.
16. Watching an adaptation of your favorite book and double checking they did everything correctly.
17. Getting asked what your favorite book is.
18. Deciding how to organize your books.
19. Figuring out what book you’re going to read next.
20. Realizing you’ll never actually finish all the books you want to read.